|1st Place||350,00 Euro|
|2nd Place||250,00 Euro|
|3rd Place||200,00 Euro|
|1st Place||200,00 Euro|
|2nd Place||150,00 Euro|
|3rd Place||125,00 Euro|
|1st Place||125,00 Euro|
|2nd Place||100,00 Euro|
|3rd Place||75,00 Euro|
The assessment will be done by the judges and follows these criteria.
|Presentation||Are make-up and outfits true to original?|
|Synchronicity||Is the performance synchronous and on beat?|
|Expression||How emotionial is the performance?|
|Technique||How is execution and motion sequence?|
- The contest takes place in 3 different categories: SOLO (1 dancer), DUO (2 dancers) and GROUP (3 dancers and more)
- NEW: The registration can only be completed by a person of legal age or it's parent.
- You can only dance to songs from korean artists (known as KPop).
Other genres are not accepted in this contest.
- The expert panel judges the choreography and decides the winners.
- The AUDIENCE CHOICE award is decided only by the votes of the audience.
- Every competition number can only dance one choreography. Remixes and freestyle are not allowed.
- You can register for more than one category, as long as you dance different choreographies.
- The choreography can be different from the original, but it could result in devaluation.
- The use of props is allowed as long as they are part of the choreography.
- It is possible to change the line-up of the group after registration.
For additional dancers the fee has to be paid. Cancellation and refund of single dancers is not possible.
- Every contestant receives a performance slot from the organizer.
Contestants can not change slots with other participants. If they do they can be disqualified.
- Participants that do not perform in their designated slot are automatically disqualified.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify contestans before or during the contest.
Especially when there is manipulation of the rules or the contest.
- The organizer has the right to close the application process at any time.